The new trailer for the upcoming Prime Video film “Role Play” has been released, and it looks like a thrilling ride. Starring Kaley Cuoco, David Oyelowo, Connie Nielsen, and Bill Nighy, the film follows a seemingly ordinary suburban couple whose lives are turned upside down when the wife’s secret life as an assassin comes to light.
“Role Play” is scheduled to be released on Prime Video on January 12, 2024.
Story of the Trailer
In the trailer, we see Cuoco’s character, Emma, living a picture-perfect life with her husband, David, and two kids. But beneath the surface, she is hiding a dark secret: she is a skilled assassin who has been killing people for years.
When David discovers Emma’s secret, he is shocked and horrified. But he also realizes that he loves his wife and wants to protect her. So, he decides to help her keep her secret and even joins her on some of her missions.
However, their new life of danger soon takes a toll on their relationship. Emma is constantly stressed and paranoid, and David is struggling to deal with the guilt of being an accomplice to murder.
As their lives spiral out of control, they must find a way to break free from their deadly game. But can they do it before it’s too late?
“Role Play” is a dark and suspenseful thriller with a touch of humor. It is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.
Here are some of the highlights of the trailer:
- Kaley Cuoco delivers a powerful performance as the conflicted assassin.
- David Oyelowo is great as the supportive husband who is torn between his love for his wife and his conscience.
- Connie Nielsen is chilling as the mysterious woman who hired Emma to kill.
- Bill Nighy is hilarious as the bumbling hitman who is always getting in trouble.
The cast of Role Play includes
- Kaley Cuoco as Emma, the wife, and secret assassin
- David Oyelowo as David, the husband who discovers his wife’s secret
- Connie Nielsen as the mysterious woman in the shadows
- Bill Nighy as the bumbling hitman
- There may be additional cast members revealed as we get closer to the film’s release.
Thanks for reading the blog about the upcoming film Role Play. Thank you all.