The new Spanish thriller series Pact of Silence is set to premiere on Netflix on October 11, 2023. The series stars Adriana Ugarte (The Ministry of Time) as Olivia, a woman who returns to her hometown after 15 years to investigate the mysterious death of her best friend, Marta.
The trailer for Pact of Silence shows Olivia uncovering a dark secret that her friends and family have been keeping hidden for years. Along the way, she must contend with a dangerous killer who is determined to silence her.
Cast Of Pact Of Silence
The series also stars Javier Rey (Fariña), Marian Álvarez (The Realm), and Emma Suárez (Julieta).
- 15 Top Ghosted Movie Filming Locations
- 10 Best Time Travel Movies on Netflix
- 11 Best Dark Comedies On Netflix
- 10 Best Prison Movies On Netflix
- The 10 Best Thriller Movies in Telugu
Director and Filmmakers
Pact of Silence is created by Verónica Fernández (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), and it is directed by Roger Gual (The Body). The series is produced by Filmax, the studio behind such films as The Orphanage and Pan’s Labyrinth.
The trailer for Pact of Silence has been met with positive reactions from fans and critics alike. The series is being praised for its suspenseful plot, its strong cast, and its atmospheric setting.
If you’re a fan of thrillers, then you’ll definitely want to check out Pact of Silence when it premieres on Netflix on October 11, 2023.
Pact of Silence is a new Spanish thriller series that is sure to please fans of the genre. The series has a great cast, a suspenseful plot, and a setting that will keep you entertained. Be sure to check it out on Netflix on October 11, 2023.
Here are some additional details about the series:
- The series is set in a small coastal town in Spain.
- The story begins 15 years after Marta’s death when Olivia returns to town to attend her funeral.
- Olivia soon discovers that Marta’s death was not an accident, and she sets out to find her killer.
- Along the way, Olivia must confront her own dark past and the secrets that her friends and family have been keeping from her.
- The series is told in a non-linear fashion, which will keep viewers guessing until the very end.
Pact of Silence is a dark and suspenseful thriller that is sure to keep you hooked until the very end. If you’re a fan of the genre, then you won’t want to miss this one.
Past Blog: Stranded with My Mother-in-Law
Follow Us Facebook
Thanks for reading the whole Blog!